2014 Toro Workman MDX 2WD 2 Passenger Gas
The hard work shouldn’t start until you get to the job site.
The Workman® MDX Series features the SRQ™ (Superior Ride Quality) system that delivers a more comfortable ride. The SRQ system on the Workman MDX model is made up of an independent A-frame front suspension, a swing-arm rear suspension and an active in-frame twister joint that dynamically connects the front and rear chassis.
The Workman MDX Series features a durable plastic cargo bed with a load capacity of 1650 lbs.
Powered by a 480cc Briggs and Stratton Vanguard gasoline engine with a top speed of 16mph. (governed)
- Hour Meter – 1,067 hrs.
- Manual Bed Lift
- Front Fender Flares
- SRQ™ – Superior Ride Quality
- 1,650 lbs. Payload Capacity
- 1,200 lbs. Tow Capacity with heavy duty hitch
- Double walled, polyethylene plastic cargo bed
- Front wheel hydraulic disc. Rear wheel hydraulic drum
- Trailing arm rear suspension with coil over shock absorbers
- Independent “A”-Frame front suspension with coil over shock absorbers
- (As-Is) Warranty not included
- HD Brush Guard
* Includes Destination Freight & Setup
* Does not include Delivery or Tax