2015 Toro Dingo TX525 Wide Track Diesel
Diesel. Done Right.
Our diesel Dingo TX models deliver what customers want: extra torque, longer engine life, and increased hydraulic flow for enhanced performance of ground-engaging attachments. The TX 525 offers amazing hydraulic power, yet has a ground pressure as low as 5.2 psi. And because they’re part of the full-line family, these diesels are compatible with all of Toro’s compact utility loader attachments.
Powered by a 25 HP Kubota diesel engine
- Approx. Hours of Use: 263
- 34.5″ width including bucket
- Turf friendly at only 2,000 lbs.
- Patented, easy-to-use traction control system
- Pictured w/ Dump Bucket – Sold Separately
Popular Available Accessories:
Popular Available Accessories
* Includes Destination Freight & Setup
* Does not include Delivery, Tax, or Doc Fees