2021 Toro Workman MDX 2WD 2 Passenger Gas
*Listed price is MSRP. Excludes Freight, Set Up, and Doc Fee.
Contact your local sales rep for current promotions & pricing.
Unequalled combination of comfort, utility and control
The Workman® MDX Series features the SRQ™ (Superior Ride Quality) system that delivers a more comfortable ride. The SRQ system on the Workman MDX model is made up of an independent A-frame front suspension, a swing-arm rear suspension and an active in-frame twister joint that dynamically connects the front and rear chassis.
Powered by a 480cc Briggs & Stratton Vanguard gasoline engine with top speed of 16mph.
- Hour Meter
- Manual Bed Lift
- Front Fender Flares
- 1,650 lbs. Payload Capacity
- 1,250 lbs. Cargo Bed Payload Capacity
- Front wheel hydraulic disc breaks
- Rear wheel hydraulic drum breaks
- Double walled, polyethylene plastic cargo bed
- Trailing arm with adjustable coil over shocks rear suspension
- Modified MacPherson strut with adjustable coil over shocks front suspension
- SRQ™ System – Active In-Frame™ twister pivot joint, front and rear suspension.
Popular Available Accessories:
- Brush Guard
- Cab Enclosure
- Receiver Hitch
- 2-person Canopy
- Electric Bed Lift
- Fold-Down Windshield