51. Toro Dingo TX525 Wide Track
Diesel. Done Right.
Our diesel Dingo TX models deliver what customers want: extra torque, longer engine life, and increased hydraulic flow for enhanced performance of ground-engaging attachments. The TX 525 offers amazing hydraulic power, yet has a ground pressure as low as 5.2 psi. And because they’re part of the full-line family, these diesels are compatible with all of Toro’s compact utility loader attachments.
- 25 HP (18.6 kW) Kubota® engine
- 87.6 cm width with bucket
- Turf friendly at only 2,000 lbs.
- Patented, easy-to-use traction control system
- Approx. Hours of Use: 263
( Pictured w/ Dump Bucket – Sold Separately )